Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- Mini Dental Implants are the newest breed in implant dentistry. the Mini Dental Implants use to help anchor loose dentures in position or to replace individual and multiple missing teeth. They can even be used to replace a full arch of teeth often in just one short visit.
- Crowns & Bridgework, to replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing teeth
- Dental Implants, for the longest-lasting tooth replacement available today
- Fillings, to make your teeth strong and healthy again
- Orthodontic Treatment, to move teeth into the right position
- Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy, to prevent tooth loss
- Porcelain Veneers, for repairing larger chips and cracks, and reshaping teeth
- Removable Dentures, to help you smile again
- Root Canal Treatment, to save an infected tooth
- Sealants, to protect children's teeth from decay
- Teeth Whitening, to brighten a faded or discolored smile
- TMJ/TMD Treatment, for chronic jaw pain
- Tooth Extractions, when a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed
- Laser Dentistry
- IMPROVE YOUR SMILE
We may suggest contouring or shaping your gums using Laser dentistry to improve the appearance of your smile – safely removing excess gum tissue that may give you a “gummy” smile, or make your front teeth appear irregular in size or shape.
- REMOVE ORAL GROWTHS
Quickly and safely remove growths or excess tissue in your mouth including gum tissue over an unerupted tooth, small “tags” called papilla, and growths called fibromas.
- FIX A “TONGUE TIE” OR PREVENT GUM RECESSION
Connections that restrict the movement of your tongue or cause your gums to recede can be “released” with less post-operative pain.
- TREAT PERIODONTAL DISEASE
- LASER TEETH WHITENING:
lightens dark, yellowed, or discolored enamel caused by tobacco, food, and beverages such as tea, coffee, and red wine. Results are noticeable immediately after the procedure.
We may also use our laser to perform other procedures that could benefit you.
- IMPROVE YOUR SMILE
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.